Agriculture Choice Program
Natural Gas Programs Built for Agriculture —

Protect Your Profits

No one knows the unpredictability of markets quite like farmers. That why for more than six years, we’ve partnered with farmers to bring budget-certainty to their natural gas through the Black Hills Energy Choice Program.

2022 Agriculture Enrollment is February 3-16.

Our Natural Gas Programs

There isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to your farm. With three natural gas plans and terms up to 36 months, you can choose the best plan that fits your needs and budget. 

Program Icons-01
Guaranteed Index
Price
This plan follows the market price each month. The price can fluctuate depending on weather-driven demand.
Budget Protection
Program Icons-03
Managed Price
This plan brings savings and a level of certainty by locking in 75% of your gas on the Guaranteed Fixed Price Plan and allowing the remaining 25% to follow the market price.
Budget Protection
Program Icons-04
Guaranteed Fixed Price
This plan provides complete budget protection by locking in your price per therm for up to 36 months.
Budget Protection

Start Saving Money on Your Natural Gas Today!

Enroll online via the button below or give us a call at 888-510-9315, and one of our natural gas experts will help you get enrolled.   

Black Hills Energy Choice Natural Gas Program

For nearly 30-years, the deregulation of natural gas has provided the opportunity to purchase natural gas from third-party suppliers in a competitive marketing place. Gas is still delivered through Black Hills Energy’s infrastructure, and they’re responsible for any service or maintenance emergencies. Black Hills Energy is also responsible for mailing your bill. Once you’ve made a selection, you will see the supplier you selected and the rate you enrolled in on your bill.

When can you sign up?

Nebraska

Annual Enrollment:
February 3-16, 2022

For more information about our agriculture solutions, please contact Stacci Urbom at 877-609-9983.

Have any Questions?
Call us Today!

+1 (877) 609 9983

Join Our Newsletter

The world of energy is quickly evolving; join our newsletter to stay up to date on energy developments that can impact your business.
Sign up